DADAFAB

Sunday 20 March 2016

Fashion: Seoul in Singapore

Its time to go back again to my regular programming for OOTD blog post. I have done quite few photo shoot this month, thanks to my friend Benson who helped me on this photo shoot. I attended a seminar and woke up on the right side of the bed. Haha, so it means I'm on the mood to dress up and came up with this simple yet effective look. I'm wearing Seoul statement shirt from ASOS, skinny black jeans from Zalora Singapore, Stan Smith white sneakers from Adidas and snapback from Billabong. I'm holding to Herschel bag perfect for some outdoor activity. Yes I know there's not much color on this look, but the color coordination did the trick! Watch out for more OOTD blog post soon. Enjoy your week guys.











No comments:

Post a Comment