DADAFAB

Monday 23 February 2015

Fashion: PlayToWin

Since this birthday OOTD comes with a great story behind it, I made sure to make a special fashion blog post for this. It's really challenging and to be honest, finding the best outfit on this most special day of my 365 days for 2015 was quite tough but still fulfilling. 

When we go birthday party, we usually see the celebrant wearing something with a hint of red so this was the core theme of this look, trying to find the best fashion piece. I went to all around ION Orchard here in Singapore from Zara, Topman, Pull & Bear to A/X but I ended up in H&M to find this red pullover to jusitfy what's on my mind. I'm a black color fashion staple kind of person lately so I just simple paired it with black denim jeans and this Nike Jordan in plain black bold color. Of course my outfit will not be complete without my cap. This was from Stussy in original logo design. 

I used my forever reliable leather Fossil watch and Coach leather woven bracelets both given by closest friends of mine (I'm so lucky)! I just love how simple yest strkibg it was. My friends who attended my birthday dinner was even more glamorous and dope looking hahaha! But I just love how this turned out, maybe because I spent less than $50 for this look. Funny right, but its true ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment