DADAFAB

Friday 4 April 2014

INSTAGRAM FEBRUARY 2014

Hello February 2014! It was a life filled of so much travel & adventure on the love month of this year. On this month I have surpassed some challenges & had first time experiences of my life when I had the best vacation in Dubai. I'm openly sharing as well that during this time, some doors closed but lucky enough that bigger doors opened in my life. So again, here's the highlight of my Instagram photo diary account. Always remember to live life to the fullest!

The Gold ATM in Emirates Palace.


Abu Dhabi's Night Life.

Morning stroll around public parks in Abu Dhabi.

The Full Cast: Me, Glenn, Nathan & Don.

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. 

Celebrating the month of hearts with these cutie stuff toys.

Basking in the sun outside of Ferrari World Complex.

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi.

Doing some make shift outfit due to extreme freezing weather.

Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi.

Chilling in the cabana at YAS Water Park.

YAS Water Park 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment