DADAFAB

Sunday 12 May 2013

FOOD: The House of Robert Timms


The House of Robert Timms is an exclusive Australian brand that is establishing its presence in Singapore as a provider of gourmet coffee.

My spirit was sweetened when I first tried enjoying this place for a quick coffee fix while strolling around Orchard Road. The second time I went to this place with my dear friend Jeanna went totally impressive as I tried on their wide varieties of desserts including delish Choc Brownie Stack with Ice-Cream & New York Cheesecake. So I never hesitated to come back for a third time to catch up with my lovely friends Lucky & Cherry. This time I had a delightful satisfaction of their Red Velvet Cupcake with Cream Cheese & Choco Hazelnut Cupcake.

As for their coffee drink choices, you can never go wrong with their Robert Timms original signature coffee frappe. As I dig in more with their menus, I was stunned that they actually specializes more into delightful encounter with kangaroo meat and boozy alcoholic sweets as well! How about that? Even if I haven't tried this yet, I'm pretty sure everyone who goes for a visit at The House of Robert Timms will delightfully enjoy the whole ambience & the food/ dessert selection as well. 

You can visit their Facebook official website (here) for the latest update on their menu selection & lovely occasion offers. So what are you waiting for, bring the whole family or friends in these wonderful place to indulge your tummies with good food & a sinful note of desserts.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment