DADAFAB

Tuesday 8 January 2013

FASHION: TOP COLORS OF 2013


Are you ready to rock 2013 with your most fashionable LOOKBOOK style to date? Well let me give you some ideas on must-buy colors to put in your shopping bag this year as Fashion Snoops gives us insight on the must-have colors for Spring 2013.

As I was planning some fashion shoot this year, I browsed the net and saw this full report for the color trend and told myself that I have to share it all with you.












 So to inspire you in using these color trends, let me show you some lookbook entries I did last year with similar shades on these top colors of 2013.


GOLDEN ROD

INK

ORANGE

CERULEAN

LIMEADE

STRAW / RUST
RED

So there you go! Hope it will help you in choosing the right colors for your next #OOTD (Outfit Of The Day). Have a colorful 2013 everyone.

















No comments:

Post a Comment